Sunday, February 10, 2013

Disappearing Stripes! :)


 Things have been looking up for my little fishy friend. I've been feeding him/her 3 times a day, keeping the tank nice and warm, and making sure the water is lovely and clean. I did an ammonia test, and checked pH, nitrate, and nitrite levels, and everything was perfect! 

This week something exciting happened. I noticed that sometimes it looked like his stripes were fading or gone, and today look what I finally captured!

I also got this shot of his belly, to see if anyone can tell me if he is in fact a he, since you are supposed to be able to see some type of egg sac thing. 

On a sadder front, I went back to petco to buy some things I needed for the little fish and I found that at least 25% of the baby betta's on the shelf were dead. I'm very glad I got this one when I did! It's awful how poorly they are treated. The manager told me they are only fed and have their water cleaned once a week! I feed mine 3 times a day, with water changes every few days!

6 comments:

  1. Could you update another photo of its belly? It looks like you're taking great care of him/her. You seem really educated on what you're doing. And if you see a white dot on the bottom of him/her its a female btw your fish might be close to an adult now. Please pist a pic of your fish

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stripes were stress stripes. Since they're gone he/she has finally adapted to his environment. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PROMO KEMERDEKAAN ke-73 PROMO MENARIK DI S1288POKER HOKI KAMU ADA DISINI BURUAN !!!
    BBM : 7AC8D76B
    LINE : S1288_POKER

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME THE PROMOTION OF GIRL BEAUTIFUL SALES KLIK HERE SABUNG AYAM

    GOOD PRICE AND CHEAP
    http://www.gorengayam.net 


    PLEASE PRICE DIRECTLY

    http://bakarayammarketing.blogspot.com/2018/08/telur-puyuh-berubah-menjadi-andalan.html


    ========================================================
    INFO SEPUTAR SABUNG AYAM

    SABUNG AYAM

    SABUNG AYAM ONLINE

    SABUNG AYAM BANGKOK

    SABUNG AYAM FILIPINA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sering Kalah Bermain Poker atau Permainan Lain?? Butuh Konsultasi Seputar Poker atau Permainan Lain Agar Menang Terus??
    Dapatkan Trik dan Tips Jitu dari Donaco Poker...
    Cukup Daftar menjadi Member saja..!!
    Pendaftaran Gratis!!

    Nikmati kemudahan dalam deposit...

    DEPOSIT VIA TELKOMSEL

    DEPOSIT VIA XL

    DEPOSIT VIA AXIS

    Mainkan Permainan Dengan Kemenangan Tinggi menggunakan 1 user ID di Donaco Poker...
    * POKER
    * DOMINO
    * BANDAR CEME
    * CAPSA SUSUN
    * CEME KELILING
    * SUPER TEN
    * OMAHA

    Dapatkan Juga
    - Bonus Deposit 15% New Member Weekend*
    - Bonus Deposit 10% Next Deposit Weekend*
    - BONUS DEPOSIT HARIAN 5%
    - BONUS ROLLINGAN MINGGUAN 0.5%
    - BONUS KEJUTAN LAINNYA

    Hubungi Kami Secepatnya Di :
    WHATSAPP : +6281333555662

    ReplyDelete